WESTBURY JEEP CHRYSTLER DOGDE RAM – GREAT AMERICAN JEEP GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those United States Veterans who are nominated at the [JeepsThatRock.com] and who are 18 years of age or older and possess a valid New York State driver’s license as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of New York State and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram (“WJCDR” or “Company”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and WJCDR’s suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant, the entrant and the nominee (collectively, “You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You, and anyone whom you nominate, meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WJCDR and the judges of this contest as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WJCDR’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Contest Period: Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received beginning on May 28, 2018 and ending at the close of business on September 3, 2018. All entries must be received by the ending date and time to be eligible and to be considered.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [JeepsThatRock.com]. The entry must be completely filled out and describe why the Veteran who you are nominating should win this Contest. A description of the Veteran’s service and his or her current need should be included. You may include anything else that will help the Judges decide who the finalists are. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WJCDR. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of WJCDR.
- Prizes: There will be one Grand Prize Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) who will receive a brand new 2017 Jeep Renegade, valued at $26,325 (MSRP). The specifics and trim, including the color (exterior and interior) of the prize shall be solely determined by WJCDR. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at WJCDR’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The Winner must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance prior to taking delivery or possession of the Prize. The Winner must take delivery within 60 days of the Award or forfeit the Prize.
- Publicity rights: Acceptance of prize by the Winner constitutes permission for WJCDR to use Winner’s name, likeness, and the entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner will be required to provide written consent for publicity, as described in Section 8.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a panel of judges who will assess the entries and choose a Winnerunder the supervision of WJCDR. Winner will be announced at the Drawing/Announcement on September 23, 2018 [Pennysaver Amphitheater, Farmingville NY at 9:00 PM EST] and must be present to win. If Winner is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize at the time it is awarded, or fails to return within 21 days from the date of the Award an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and consent to use their name and likeness for publicity purposes without further consideration, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner is solely responsible all title, registration, freight, and delivery fees, gasoline, maintenance and any other fees associated with the receipt and use and ownership of the vehicle, including any charges for any additional equipment requested by the Winner.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest and providing the content required to enter, You understand and agree that WJCDR, anyone acting on behalf of WJCDR, and WJCDR’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You (and the person You nominate) will be disqualified at the sole discretion of WJCDR. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WJCDR from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which WJCDR may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions:WJCDR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WJCDR’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, WJCDR may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WJCDR. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void nominations or votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WJCDR reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WJCDR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage, including reasonable or actual attorney’s fees that may occur or arise, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or any other cause, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nassau County, New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram,100 Jericho Turnpike Jericho, NY 11753. Requests must be received no later than close of business on [9/3/18, 5:00 PM].
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram,100 Jericho Turnpike Jericho, NY 11753.
- Agreement to rules: By submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.